Well, I suppose this is goodbye. My M COM 320 course is complete, the exam is next week, assignments are done, I've had my fun.
Its interesting to me that, as students, we can be so preoccupied and weighed down with something one week, and the next week the associated stress and pressure is completely gone. I'm speaking of the sweet release that comes after finals are done and one is between semesters.
Its an amazing phenomenon, one that I don't think exists in any other sphere.
Its not cake all roses though, because to even enjoy the sweet release of break and no expectations there must be great strive and discomfort to begin with.
I suppose thats life: we need the good and the bad together to appreciate what we have.
Its just a shame that its taken final projects, essays, and exams to figure that out.
But I digress. I suppose I may return here one day, I'm sure by then I'll have an even greater appreciation for the good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment