Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blogging

I admit, I have never felt like I have so little to say than when I am struggling to come up with a topic for one of these posts. I suppose this is a good sign that I should not try to run a blog... though it may also be an indication that a lack of readership contributes to a lack of motivation.



I suppose this picture really sums up the whole experience.


Seriously though, writing a blog that no one reads is discouraging. I have always valued communication and dialogue. I enjoy discussing and sharing ideas with friends and associates, as such communication can broaden the views and knowledge of everyone involved. And I actually feel that blogging can do the very same thing... as long as people are reading and responding.

So, I suppose the real conclusion here is that I need to (a) write things worth talking about and (b) advertise that I've written them, because otherwise no one will ever know they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment